Take to the streets, and bike paths, of downtown Toledo! Our ToleGO Bike Share system will help you get around to top spots, like Mercy College, Toledo Museum of Art, Civic Center Mall, Fifth Third Field, and more. You can even pop across the river to International Park or the National Museum of the Great Lakes.
GOride! ToleGO’s low to moderate income rider program offering equal access to the local bike share program. The program offers equal access to the local bike share program, regardless of income. Membership is $5 a year and includes one hour of bike use per day.
Toledoans who face financial difficulty can sign up for an annual ToleGO membership for $5 cash at the Department of Public Utilities customer service window, located at 420 Madison Avenue in downtown Toledo.
How to apply:
For questions or assistance, please contact Jamie Christian, Community Manager for ToleGO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to the Department of Public Utilities customer service walk up window during normal business hours.
- Fill out and sign the paper application packet and liability waiver, located in the lobby.
- Take the completed paperwork, $5 cash and proof of need to the window.
- A specialist will be called to the lobby to create your new membership.
- You will be assigned an RFID card to unlock the bikes.
PAY AS YOU GO
PER 30 MINUTES
PRORATED TO THE MINUTE, INCLUDES 60 MINS OF HOLD TIME
INCLUDES 30 MINS OF FREE RIDE TIME PER DAY
INCLUDES 60 MINS OF FREE RIDE TIME PER DAY WITH 30 MINS OF HOLD TIME