GOride! ToleGO’s low to moderate income rider program offering equal access to the local bike share program. The program offers equal access to the local bike share program, regardless of income. Membership is $5 a year and includes one hour of bike use per day.
Toledoans who face financial difficulty can sign up for an annual ToleGO membership for $5 cash at the Department of Public Utilities customer service window, located at 420 Madison Avenue in downtown Toledo.
How to apply:
1. Go to the Department of Public Utilities customer service walk up window during normal business hours.
2. Fill out and sign the paper application packet and liability waiver, located in the lobby.
3. Take the completed paperwork, $5 cash and proof of need to the window.
4. A specialist will be called to the lobby to create your new membership.
5. You will be assigned an RFID card to unlock the bikes.
For questions or assistance, please contact Jamie Christian, Community Manager for ToleGO, at email@example.com.