Working to keep riders safe during COVID-19
Gotcha offers transportation alternatives that allow for social distancing
We’re taking precautions and following CDC guidelines that reduce risk of exposure to COVID-19, for both our team members and the general public. We understand many people need to make essential trips(or just need to get outside and be active) and may not have access to a personal vehicle.
What we’re doing
We’ve implemented updated protocols to reduce exposure to COVID-19
We’re continually monitoring updates from the CDC and health experts to ensure guidelines and practices are modified as needed.
– Implemented enhanced, and more frequent, cleaning of products using CDC-approved disinfectants
– Briefed all employees on proper hygiene practices as recommended by the CDC
– Made hand sanitizer and disinfectant products readily available in warehouses
– Ensured employees use hand sanitizer when retrieving and/or rebalancing products
What you can do
Take a few steps to help protect yourself and others
There are a few easy ways to help keep shared mobility safer for our riders and team members
– Use hand sanitizer and proper handwashing techniques before AND after using our products
– Wear personal protective equipment like face masks whenever using our shared mobility systems
– Follow social distancing guidelines by staying at least 6 feet from others